Children and adults as well, will make the familiar trek door to door, pumpkins and bags in hand demanding a luscious treat. If not satisfied vengeance will be theirs, silly tricks will be your gloom and doom.
Remember When .......
- Cool crisp, sometimes, snowy nights
- Chanting "Trick or Treat" and then "Thank You"
- Tripping on your costume, spilling your candy
- Carved pumpkins on all the porch steps
- Pushing and shoving to be first in line
- Crunching sound of shuffling leaves
- Squeals of laughter, faint fearful cries
- Homemade caramel popcorn balls
- Large 5 cent Hershey candy bars
- Homemade decorated cookies from Mrs. Fuller
- Bobbing for apples at the Fire Station
- Pushing over the outhouse at the Rifle Club
- Hiding Mrs. Kelly's mailbox
- Sorting your candy, trading with siblings
- So tired..... do not want to go to bed
Don't let the Spooks get you............