~~I've got dreams in hidden places~~
Welcome to the Cabin



Click Below For More Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Ordinary Days


Hello Prim Friends,
This is my first post on my blog. I thought what a better time than today as this is "my birthday". I will always remember when I started blogging. Just an ordinary day. An ordinary day is a great day, nothing special but nothing tragic either. I love the movie "Ordinary Days". If your life is filled with ordinary days you are blessed. I remember as a child there were a lot of "ordinary" days, which I thought was boring but now at 59 realize they were the best. I look forward to ordinary days, sewing in 95 degree heat, morning coffee break with my best friend (hubby), evening catch up phone call with number #1 daughter, a little computer time (or a lot) searching prim stuff, and finally calling it a day around midnight with Katie my cat. I dedicate this first blog to the magic and beauty of "Ordinary Days" and wish you all have a lot of them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mom! I love your new blog! Can't wait to read all of your posts! Happy Birthday again, you are such a special lady and am so glad that you are my Mom! Love you!

    ReplyDelete