~~I've got dreams in hidden places~~
Welcome to the Cabin



Click Below For More Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Surprise Package~~~Oh What Fun

Surprise packages are so much fun
especially when they are from someone as sweet as

Connie was the Grand Prize winner of my
First year Anniversary

What a nice surprise.......
Connie sent me a lovely handmade homespun tea towel
with a hand stitched patch made from tea dyed muslin
Also
Two sweet Christmas themed handmade cards
with ribbon attached for hanging or can set in the smallest nook.

Hi Connie,
Just a little "Thank You" 
for all the wonderful items
you sent in your giveaway!
Hugs, Connie

I just love this little tea towel,
it fits perfect behind my vintage strainer with candle.

Thank You Connie
for this thoughtful surprise.
I enjoy visiting your blog,
your adventures are exciting
your stories are entertaining.
Hello to sweet little Miss Pearl

Blessings
            Connie

3 comments:

  1. You're very welcome Connie! And you gave me a great idea...I think I'll hang one under my strainer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet and thoughtful of Connie!! (But two Connies and two "cabins" gets down right confusing!!) ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete