~~I've got dreams in hidden places~~
Welcome to the Cabin



Click Below For More Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Find Joy in Your Journey

Good morning friends,
Another beautiful day in the Missouri Ozarks, hot of course, but it is that time of the year.  I have been very busy packing for our vacation, going to the Cabin in Colorado.  I can hardly wait to enjoy the cool crisp morning mountain breeze, lazy sunny afternoons reading on the porch, and cozy bonfires in the evening.  I have another truck load of primitive stuff that I have collected this past year to take to the cabin.  Soon, the cabin will be so full I will have to start bringing things back....I will update you all with pics when we return.  Find Joy in Your Journey is my posting theme today.  Life is a Journey, everyday we should find a little piece of Joy within ourselves. An Ordinary Day is a Joy to me,  morning coffee is a Joy to me, being able to work is a Joy to me and surrounded by family friends is a Joy to me.  When I get to the Cabin, I will be over  joyed to visit with my dear friends Anita and Richard, who we only see once a year.  Finding Joy in your Life today will make the Journey so rewarding.  Until I return from my Colorado vacation I wish you all will experience the "Magic Of An Ordinary Day"...................
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment