~~I've got dreams in hidden places~~
Welcome to the Cabin



Click Below For More Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Planning Easter Dinner

 
What are we all having for Easter Dinner?
What are your Easter traditions old and new?

One year we took all the grandkids and their parents
for a ride in a  Big Yellow School Bus...
This was a hoot for the little one's that were not in school yet
and their parents relived days gone by.
Squeals of laughter bounded down the gravel roads...

Easter Dinner Menu
Sweet Maple Ham
Spicy Meatballs
Savory Cheesy Potato Casserole
Refreshing 5 Cup Salad
Tangy Garden Pasta Salad
Warm Buttery Rolls
Friendship Bread
Olives and Baby Dills

Luscious Strawberry Angel Food Desert
Grandma's Pumpkin Pie
Chocolate Chip Cookies for Amber

Easter Egg Hunt 3:00 PM
Don't Be Late

Ordinary Days are Special Days
                                                                       Connie

3 comments:

  1. Connie, your menu sounds delicious! We are having ham also - we have a family get together at my parents' home and everyone brings side dishes and desserts - my Dad always cooks the ham. After dinner we will have an egg hunt - there will be 4 generations, ranging in age from 1 year to 85 years. A special day for our family.

    Wishing you a blessed Easter,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie...that sounds like fun..Until a few years ago I always had Easter dinner and Easter Egg Hunt. Then I moved up north Carmen and Shane took over the festivities. I still go over and help with all the cooking..special time for Carmen and I..
    We have no little ones anymore so no Easter Egg Hunts..I miss that and truth be told I think all the adults do but are embrassed to say they would still like to hunt eggs...LOL..
    My brother and sister n law have little ones so they still do the Easter egg hunts but I always miss it..but the kids make sure i hear all about it when I get back to my trailer...

    I'm not sure what we are cooking so can't share our menu bit I'm sure it will be yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have plans since both our Mom's are bed bound and our Dads are no longer here. My mother, myself, my daughter, and her daughter all were and are only children, so we don't have lots of family. Will probably spend time with Holly, Darbee Rae and Stacy after church. Will visit Mother in nursing facility on Sat. after an egg hunt at church. Your menu sounds great. Enjoy your day with your family.

    ReplyDelete