~~I've got dreams in hidden places~~
Welcome to the Cabin



Click Below For More Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Surprise Package and Free Photos Blog

Good morning family and friends
What a beautiful morning it is...
birds are cooing
sun is warming the soil
new spring blossoms 
are putting a smile on my face....

I have 2 things to share today
I received a surprise package from Brenda over at The Rusty Thimble
Brenda is a talented artist, she is always creating
adorable prim items for us to purchase on her blog.
Brenda treasures her followers, she is generous, with a warm heart
every month thanking her friends with lovely handmade giveaway's.

Brenda sent me one of her "new creations"
Morning Dove bird sitting on a wood thread spool.
Rusty wire with bells round the neck and look at those cute wings
made out of a piece of crochet doily.
  
Handmade ditty bag with vintage photo attached
tucked inside was some Sweet Annie.

A vintage doily primmed to perfection
and a "old" cheese box with great patina.
 
I put the little cheese box on my Buttery
tucked inside a blackened wax Bunny
and mini pillow tucks
I set this adorable Morning Dove on prim doily
with my Box and Baskets display
tucked in a hummingbird's nest as well
I then leaned the prim ditty bag on an old apple basket 
with rusty chick feeder filled with candles.
Thank You Brenda

I want to share a Blog that offers free photos
I found these while searching on Scraps With Mary
 Mary is my Sister, lives in Wisconsin and has been scrap booking for years
She just started blogging in February. 
Stop by and visit her blog

Here
is the terrific blog I found with the free photos
Blanca is her name
Her photos are breathtaking
How neat it was to find this while shearching my little Sis's blog

Thank you again to Brenda
Hugs to my sister Mary
Prim Blessings to you all
Thank You
for visiting today....
Connie

9 comments:

  1. Love all the goodies you recieved. The bird is so cute, love the wings. And the ticking bag is precious. Love the old doily. You have displaced them so nicely. Love the box as a shelf with all the little pillow tucks. Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet goodies... tht Little dove is so cute... and they look great displayed!!

    Have a great day!

    Hugs
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Connie, OH you made everything look so sweet, I love the way you placed them all.
    big hugs to you thank you so much
    and thank you for sharing the blog links
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Brenda is a sweetheart, always thinking of others, and she is one talented girl!!! I love everything she touches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Goodies! Brenda always does such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet of Brenda to share her wonderful creations with you. You have displayed them beautifully.

    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your goodies and the way you have them displayed. Maybe when it warms up some and stays warm I will feel in the mood to do some arranging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your so sweet!All the stuff she send you are lovely and very creative.

    ReplyDelete